Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Music

i cant remember any dreams lately so im going to post about my favorite music.

1st up is 

DethKlok
Both of their albums are amazing. off of their first "The Dethalbum" we have Bloodrocuted. it is hands down the best from the first outing. then there comes "The Dethalbum II". almost every somg of of this CD is perfect. if you are going to check them out i suggest Mermaider II, Laser Cannon Death Sentence, and Burn the Earth.

next up is...

Metallica
If you know nothing of these Gods of Metal, then i pity the fool. check out Master of Puppets, Enter Sandman, and Nothing Else Matters.

last and certainly my favorite band of all time...

DISTURBED
OOOOO AAA, AAA, AAA, AAA!!!

His Band speaks to me on multiple levels. i see myself in the music, it gets me pumped up and ready to face the day. hands down if you want good music to rock out to then this is them. i could recommend their ultimate song, Down with the Sickness, but im not going to. as soon as you hear their stuff you will check it all out. so im goin to tell you to check 10,000 Fists, Inside the Fire, Land of Confusion, and Another Way to Die. i swear you will enjoy this.

15 comments:

  1. as much as a i love metallica dethklok is the SICKEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure I like metallica anymore....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Land of Confusion is one one the best covers ever made

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liked Metallica growing up, started to like em less and less as i grew older hahaha Still a clssic though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy listening to all the bands you mentioned, not sure whether I like disturbed or dethklok most. It's a tough one =3

    Great blog, followed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DDDDDDDEEEEEETTTTHHHHHKKKKKKKLLLLLLLOOOOOOOKKKKKKK

    Great show too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these bands are super hard! a little bit too much for my tastes! but to each their own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i too, am a huge fan of Disturbed

    follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I generally dislike Metal, but I love Dethklok. Love how they're a spoof of Metal and metalheads eat it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to love metal, I'm more diverse now but I still break out some of the heavy stuff every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the kind of stuff I break out when I need to get pumped. Its my workout music, my angry music, my I wanna drive fast and dangerous music. It's perfect for getting all riled up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never really bothered with DethClock or Metallicca, but Disturbed is very awesome. Though their new album disappointed me. I can really love how they make truthful criticism in a good song, my favourite being Sacred Lie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Murmaider is one of my favorite songs of all time.,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Metallica is classic. One and That was Just Your Life are some of my favorites. +1 Followed

    ReplyDelete