Saturday, January 28, 2012

a lul in gaming

for the time being i am out of new games to play. its been a crazy 3 months, what with skyrim, saints row, assassins creed, dark souls, and arkham city. with soul calibur, racoon city, mass effect, the darkness, ninja gaiden, and the recently announced Resident Evil 6 coming down the pipeline it seems that the gaming market is becoming flooded with a-list games. this is NOT a bad thing, it just means that my wallet is going to be tighter that usual. now on to the 3 month update.

 i got my brother a job where i work. i was in line to get a promotion, but the higher ups put a halt on all promotions to focus on making more money (for them). about that time our district manager got transferred and a new guy took over our area. then about 2 weeks after the new guy took over, he promoted my brother. needless to say, i was pissed. now i am being transferred to another location that adds 30 minutes onto my morning commute. all because the new guy wanted a team that didn't really know the previous DM. but it gets better! i am not just working at the store i am transferring to, but am still working at the store i am at now. i they have me working both locations and am getting 10 hours less a week than i made just working at on store. this is going to kill my gas, a 67 impala isn't good with fuel.

i am probably forgetting something, but it will come to me later. its good to be back.

1 comment:

  1. These games always put a hurting on my wallet, so I just try and stick to my must-haves, like Skyrim.

    ReplyDelete